Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today's Savings!!!!!

Today I made trips to CVS, Walgreens, Homeland and Target! I actually spent quite a bit OOP, but I got a LOT back in various Catalinas and RR's! Here's what I got:

CVS:
Bought a 24-pack of Tylenol Rapid Release and a 20-pack of Excedrin Express Gels. I had a CRT coupon for $3 off the Excedrin and $2 off the Tylenol. I also had a $2.50/$10 coupon for pain reliever and a manufacturer's coupon for $2 off Tylenol. My original price was $10.78 for both....FINAL PRICE (including tax) was $1.56!

Walgreens:
Bought 3 Robutussin....spent $12.99 and got $10 in RRs back

Homeland:
Got 2 Glade Oil Warmers....had a BOGO coupon so got both for $5.86 and got $8 back in Catalinas

Target:
Got 3 Crystal Farms cheese sticks for $.45 each....had a $1 coupon...final price on three was $.46!! The lady did say that they "meant" the bigger size, but I stated that the coupon said ANY! (Hmmmm....maybe they should get more specific when they make these coupons! Nah...I like my near-free cheese!)

Soooo.....I spent $20.86 and got $18 back in Catalinas!! Not bad!!!!!

No comments: