Thursday, November 6, 2008

What $1.40 Will Buy

Okay, so technically I spent $5.40, since I used my last $4 catalina...but still.

*2 boxes Nestle Hot Cocoa
*1 pouch Betty Crocker potatoes
*1 bag Doritos
*3 bottles Garnier Fructis shampoo (still have one more coupon!)
*1 jar Bertolli pasta sauce
*1 package Ronzoni Bistro dinner
*1 box Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta

PLUS...I still have coupons for more stuff. The aforementioned Garnier Fructis, a couple of coupons for Splenda (that I will buy sweetner packs with), and a coupon for a box of Progresso Chicken Broth (if I can find the silly things!)

All of these were purchased at Homeland, in the space of several transactions. I try to space out my visits over several days, so that I'm not buying all the remaining stock. I have coupons for almost all these items, making them pretty darn close to free.

No comments: