Sunday, February 1, 2009

Broke!

Soooo...the last couple of days I went to Homeland three different times...I spent about a total of $13 and got:

2 boxes Puffs
2 Olay Ribbons bodywash
2 Buddig Deli Selects
1 Revlon Nail Clipper
2 Betty Crocker pouch mashed potatoes
1 Wholly Guacamole
2 Big Red 2-liters (for the Super Bowl party tonight)
1 8-oz container sour cream
1 package tortillas
1 Sunday paper
2 boxes of Wheat Thins

Soooo...not too bad. I haven't been able to shop at CVS or Walgreens that much...because their deals haven't been that great. I did buy quite a bit of Garnier shampoo and styling items at Walgreens when it was near free, but mainly I have been trying to cut back. Aren't we all, though?

The truth is, my paychecks have been shrinking. But praise God, my boss is gonna start me working more hours again, so it won't be too bad.

No comments: